Please complete the form below to enquire about the following gloves.
Protects Against: arcflash, Heat, Cuts
Forged with flame-resistant materials, the SHOWA 240 has a 13 Gauge knitted liner which contains Kevlar®, Modacrylic and Fibreglass, making the glove extremely strong and resilient.
- 13 Gauge knitted liner containing Kevlar®, Modacrylic, and Fibreglass
- Protects against arc flash: Arc flash level 2
- EN 388 Cut level 5 resistance
- Flame resistant materials
- Flat dipped sponge neoprene coating provides excellent grip
- Seamless liner prevents irritation
- Anatomical design helps prevent hand fatigue
- Colouring helps to extend wearable life
- High resistance to cuts
- Wrist protection
- Oil & gas
- Steel & metals
|Vend Ready Code|