Please complete the form below to enquire about the following gloves.
Protects Against: General Handling Hazards
SHOWA 381 is a durable, lightweight and extremely comfortable glove; ideal for assembly and precision handling tasks in dry and light oily handling conditions.
The embossed pattern on the microporous foamed nitrile palm coating channels oils and grease away efficiently and the Microfibre yarn liner boosts vapour permeation significantly to leave hands dry and comfortable.
- Embossed microporous nitrile palm coating
- 13 gauge SHOWA engineered microfibre yarn liner (0.52 denier)
- Abrasion level 4 for maximum abrasion resistance (EN388)
- Ultra-light weight: 19g
- Excellent fit thanks to the SHOWA ergonomically-designed liner
- Embossed nitrile palm finish disperses oil away to allow a secure grip over long periods in light oily environments
- Microfibre yarn absorbs sweat from the surface of the hand and wicks it away efficiently to help hands remain cool and dry
- Excellent levels of tactility and sensitivity
- Micoporous nitrile coating allows warm air and moisture to escape from inside
- Exceptional suppleness and comfort due to the combination of microfibre and spandex
- 0.84mm finger thickness allows an excellent level of tactility and sensitivity
- A flexible glove designed for easy movement and extended wear
- Seamless liner prevents irritation
- Low lint with microfibre
- No latex allergy risks
- Warehousing & distribution